CALVIN CENTER GUEST POLICIES
There are very few restrictions of guests at Calvin Center, groups will be held responsible for observing the following policies:
- Recreational Facilities & Equipment: It is not uncommon for there to be more than one group meeting at Calvin Center at the same time. Guests are expected to share (and return when finished) recreational facilities and equipment.
- Health Care: Basic First Aid supplies are available in the office. No medical services will be administered by Calvin Center staff. Insurance coverage is the responsibility of the guest.
- Quiet Time: Hours of rest for all guests and staff are essential. At 11:00 p.m. all guests are to be in their own facilities and quiet time is to be observed. Any exception must be negotiated in advance with the Calvin Center office. Smoking is Prohibited inside any building at Calvin Center.
- Fireworks/Firearms: Possession of fireworks / firearms on the property is prohibited.
- Pets: For the health and safety of all guests, pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- Damages: Accidents do happen; please report them immediately to the host on duty. Groups will be charged for intentional damages based on material and labor cost for repairs and/or replacement.