EQUINE-ASSISTED ACTIVITIES FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS
Horses & Warriors is military helping military heal through the use of equine-assisted activities. Through mounted and un-mounted activities, participants will meet physical and emotional goals such as:
• Increased muscle tone
• Increased stability and balance
• Improved mobility and gait
• Personal empowerment through voice and choice
• Community and peer support with other military personnel
Active duty military and veterans serve as horse leaders, side walkers, barn volunteers.
How can I get involved?
• Sponsor our 2015 riding session
• Provide for facility needs such as a new mounting ramp, new arena or pavilion
• Join our mailing list
• Help us to spread the word about this program
• Come to our work days
To learn more about the program, how you can be involved and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sara Reams.